Today’s brands are not limited by time. The fact that customers must have an easy access 24 by 7 makes the brand come up with online stores. The well designed sophisticated e-commerce shopping cart integrated into the form of online stores ensures one can make purchase transactions anytime from just anywhere. Services like boutiques do not have a fixed time of operations. And this is the reason for their success. Using advanced shopping carts with powerful ecommerce features is the tool with which they are out to win the world consumers. Along with these, the mobile app for the boutique itself is a store in your hand.
These e-commerce shopping carts make sure that the online store runs smooth. As time passes one will create customers who will be loyal forever. With numerous shopping carts available almost at the same cost makes it challenging to choose which one to use. The shopping cart must not just help you but be useful to your customers as well. Chosen wisely these can boost up sales and confidence and help retain customers for years to come.
Winning strategies for boutique owners:
1. Options for Payments – A boutique mobile app must be well designed and developed to meet the needs of the users. Generally when someone shops using an online store they prefer using cards like credit cards or debit cards. Opening of a merchant account allows real time payment gateways. Or one can use the online shopping cart for such transactions. In some cases, where users are speculated to be resistive for providing sensitive information to the software, PayPal or Google Checkouts are an alternative option.
2. Browsing – When a visitor opens a store online for making a purchase 80% of the total time is spent on browsing the product of their choice. So, the essence of a boutique app must be allowing smooth surfing within the app or store. If users can search and find the desired product quick and in a hassle free manner then there will no second thoughts to delay the purchase. Providing search based on the product, category, price, size or other features further, helps customer sort and filters their choices.
Related Post: Mobile App “A New Friend” of Your Boutique
3. Product Review – No matter how good a product or a service is projected, a visitor has more chances to become a potential customer when he reads genuine reviews given by other consumers. These reviews show the strength and weakness of a product. A boutique app is all about word of mouth promotion and hence one must keep a section where reviews are showcased.
4. Save As a Wish List for Later – When we make a purchase or are simply browsing an app for purchasing not always do we buy. Many times we buy gifts from boutiques for seasonal occasions.Wish list of registry option given by an e-commerce based application makes it easy for customers to save what they like for a purchase at a later date. It is like your own space where you save things you like and it is on the customer’s control to edit and manage it.
5. Inventory Real Time – By real time inventory updation means that the app is always having the latest information about its stock. This avoids the dissatisfaction a customer faces when they choose an object and undergo the long process of checkout only to find out at the last stage that it is not in stock at the current time.
6. Express Checkout – Apps and online stores if not using an express checkout are losing on acting fast and smart. The main idea of a shopping cart is to make shopping as much easy possible.
7. Track Orders – E-Commerce based shopping cart on mobiles help a boutique business in every way it can to make sure that order placing is really simple for a customer. Features like keeping the customer informed are extremely important for building trust and reliability.
8. Web Security – These e-commerce solutions have inbuilt SSL data encryptions for making it sure that transactions are made secure. Customers are rest assured that their personal data is secured.
For the success of a product which desires to operate online globally, it is an eCommerce based solution and a powerful mobile app which can help and ensure victory.
If you are planning to build your own boutique app, you must review key features that makes a successful boutique app.
Latest posts by Hanna Norris (see all)
- Easing the life of Parents, Teachers, and Students: School Mobile Apps - November 16, 2017
- M-Commerce and E-Commerce: There’s a lot more to it! - March 23, 2017
- Style Up Your Salon By Giving It A Mobile App - August 18, 2016